Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy Day Manicure

I was having a rather difficult time deciding which of my new polishes to use so I asked my 4 1/2 year old, 19 month old, and my mother in law and all three chose Sally Hansen's HD DVD. I think when I next use this I'm going to layer it over something else. The formula was really sheer and I'm not really a fan of visible nail lines.

This is four coats of DVD with Zoya Trixie (another of my new polishes) sponged over it and DVD sponged over that again. Apologies for the lighting, it's been rainy and dreary with the forecast being more of the same :(



On my toes I currently have Liquid Euphoria Bliss layered over Zoya Drew. Again, terrible lighting which makes me very sad. I found a blog post recently comparing Bliss to the elusive Clarins 230 (also known as Unicorn Pee) and I really wanted to get some photos with the green and purple tones in this.

No comments: