Saturday, October 15, 2011

For the Love of Creme and Holo

I have developed a love for Sinful Colors creme-finish polishes.  There, I've finally put it into writing. Sure it's a drugstore brand but the quality is no less for all that and it is definitely affordable! That said I've decided to dedicate this post to a couple SC cremes . . . and the extra bling I added to a couple by adding a holo over the top >.>

Ok, first up I have SC Starfish. I found this at one Walgreens at the beginiing of summer, decided to wait, came back later and it was gone! I was kind of upset and proceeded to search every Walgreens and Rite Aid in the area to find it. Eventually I did and I immediately snatched it up. I'd learned my lesson! No more wishy-washies when it comes to Limited Edition polishes!

I just love that dusty rose-pink <3 After a bit of wear I spiced it up with the gLORIous top coat:

Go ahead and click it. I know you want to ogle that lovely rainbow closer up ;)


Next up I have a very fall appropriate color, SC Vacation Time. It reminds me of a terracotta pot but a bit more pink than orange. This was a color I picked up just because it caught my eye at the time and I'm very glad I did.

And then I topped it with two coats of Wet 'n' Wild Hannah Pinktana:

Blurred to show the sparkle.


And last but not least here is SC Innocent, a lovely spring green. I loved this color so much I couldn't bring myself to put anything over it. I did wear it when we went apple picking a few weeks ago however ;)


1 comment:

ALL_ABOUT_REVIEWS said...

ahhh <3 the pink holo !! OMG !!!