Sunday, November 27, 2011

Idyllic (WARNING: Photo Overload!)

Well look at that! I've got 200 followers now! Thank you so much to every one of you for taking the time to read my posts, comment or even just browse the photos <3

Speaking of photos there are a lot of photos in my post today! I apologize in advance but I just couldn't narrow my choices down any more than what you see here.

The polish I used for this is CQ Idyllic which you can find at just about any Rite Aid. The reason there are a lot of photos is because this polish is a duochrome. It has a brass/copper/brown/wine color shift that is perfect for Fall.

Artificial light


Above photos taken in the shade




Above photos taken in full sun


Of course you should know by now that I can't leave a manicure alone for more than a day or two so I decided to use ma.nish.ma Way Out Fuscia, a pink/purple duochrome glitter (also found at Rite Aid), and create a gradient.

Artificial light



Above photos taken in full sun


I know I just threw a whole lot of photos at you and I apologize again but I definitely recommend clicking for a closer look, especially on the gradient photos.

Up next: Giveaway time!

4 comments:

Shieldmaiden96 said...

Pretty! Makes me want to go put it on. :) I don't have that Manishma, but I got one of the other ones. Never thought of using it for a gradient.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is GORG!

Unknown said...

Wow, I have idyllic, but never would have thought of doing anythign so pretty with it.

Kittyhawk said...

I really love this polish and we blogged about this a few weeks ago. So perfect for fall! I LOVE the gradient idea! Will have to try that