Monday, April 30, 2012

Graduation Nails

Whooohoooooooo! I did it! I made it through cosmetology school! And what better way to celebrate than with some awesome nails? And what is more awesome than a super bright and sparkly ORANGE polish? And if you didn't see that one coming you should stop right here and go read the rest of my blog LOL!

So what awesome orange polish did I choose? Well, I wanted to check something off my untried list as well so I grabbed Color Club Sparkle and Soar from the new Take Wing Collection. I love this polish, it's bright and sparkly and best of all it's orange <3 The picture below was taken with two coats of polish and one of OTD top coat.

Of course I had to put this on earlier in the week knowing I'd have no time later for a full manicure change before my graduation day so I had planned out my layering in advance. The next day I added a coat of Nail-Venturous Lacquers Humble Bee and another of OTD. I absolutely love this combo:

For the actual day of my graduation I decided to add just a touch more shimmer and layered another Nail-Venturous polish on top, my beloved Rustic Remains:

Beeeeee-eautiful, if I do say so myself!

No comments: