Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bridal White

Summer is just around the corner and we are smack dab in the middle of wedding season! In fact my own wedding anniversary is in just a few days! This mani I'm showing you today is also inspired by one of my spa clients last week who requested white polish for both her fingernails and her toenails. It looked so fabulous with her skin tone also!

I started with the only white I have, NYC French Tip White. Nothing fancy but I got full coverage with two coats.

Then I stamped with two frankens I had just made: Rooibos, a delicious orange-red, and Sugar & Spice, a frosty gold with hidden flecks of copper. With Sugar & Spice I stamped a lacy curve at the base of my nails using Cheeky plate CH23 and then used Mash-25 for the ring finger. Using Rooibos I stamped a key on my ring finger and a lock on my thumb using this plate, and two tiny roses, also on my thumb, from Cheeky CH14.





And if you think these two frankens look good stamped just wait until my next post when I show you swatches!


No comments: